Who Is The Controller of Your Personal Data?
The controller is a natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or any other body that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes, conditions and manner of processing personal data.
The Game Rules EE
10 Aiantos St., Peristeri, Athens 12133
Phone number: (+30) 215 215 1225
You have the right to receive free of charge specific information about the details that The Game Rules has stored for you.
Additionally, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: The right to know which personal data we collect and how they are processed.
- Right to correct personal details: The right to update personal data in the database.
- Right to delete: The right to delete all your personal information.
When, why and how we process data
We collect, process and store personal data so that we can provide you better services. Below you will find what data we need for each case.
Personal information is information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of the person, name and surname, address, telephone, birth date, location information or e-mail address.
Please, only provide as much information as it is necessary.
Personal information we collect when you visit the website
When you visit the site but do not sign up, we collect the following data:
• Device data: Device ID, operating system and version running on the device.
• Connection details: Time, date, visit duration, user's place of origin, IP address, and other connection details.
This information is collected for us to know about your visit to the website. We restrict data collection to what is absolutely necessary so as to achieve compliance with the data processing principle, which is to minimize data processing.
Personal information we collect when you sign up on the website
All data collected, is processed exclusively for purposes that are specific. If you do not just visit the site but have subscribed to it, we collect the following personal data:
• Access data: Username, username, password
• Device data: Device ID, operating system and version running on the device or other device IDs.
• Connection details: Time, date, visit duration, user's place of origin, IP address, and other login details.
• Contact info: Name, Surname, E-mail, Telephone, Address, City, Postcode, Country, Region.
If you provide personal data on behalf of a third party, you must have obtained the approval of the third party before giving this data to us.
How we process your personal data
We process your personal data for specific purposes, such as:
• Processing orders and payments for products you have purchased.
• Promotion of our products
• Update when a product is available again
• Communicate with you via email or text message about our products, competitions, offers, promotions or special events.
• Provide support to our customers, answer and communicate with you about your requests.
We use social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. In this way, data can be retrieved. If you are connected to one of them, the network can map your visit to the site, with the user account. If you are a social network user and you do not want to combine the data retrieved from your visit to our websites, you must first log out of your social network before logging in to them.
Information about cookies
You can review the options available to manage cookies in your browser.
Right to modify this policy